I'm Finally Working! ^^

Assalamualaikum, dear readers~ May His blessings be upon u'olls >.<" (fulamak..gediks style..)

So today, after a loooooooooooooooong period of time, I'll write, well, I mean, post my new story. It begins with a letter "W". Guess what it is? Yes, I'm finally WORKING! :D
Why am I so excited? Of course I am! It's my first time ever to have money from my very own hard work! Okay, now I'm being very annoying. Pardon me =.="


I'm currently working at a restaurant near Masjid Besi..you know, the one area dekat-dekat menara bentuk pelik tu~ Well, coz there's only ONE restaurant there, I'll let you guess what's the restaurant's name. hihi~

Ok, let's start with my first day. I came to work at 7.20 a.m.. Seriously, I dunno whattodo. When my supervisor told me to sweep the floor, I'll sweep. He told me to wipe the table, I'll wipe. Seriously, first day macam Kerbau dicucuk hidung. hehe.. I always thought my SV was a really really strict person. But as time passed by, I then realized he's not at all what I thought before. :)) nice and cool guy, our sv.

Then.. there was a time where in the noon, the restaurant was so packed with people. Macam sardin dah nengoknyer. No seats left (maybe kat atas ada kosong). But seriously, I thought I was about to pengsan. so dreadful! Dah la kena marah (padan muka) and nearly terseliuh masa terjatuh kat tangga (OK, clumsiness  comes naturally as always). Seyes, nak nanges. I thought too much that morning, maybe. Coz of that someone special's (ehem..ehem..) message. Sakit hati? maybe..tapi berbaik smula la. haha 

My colleagues are Superb! hehe~ Very sporting lah! kalau sehari tak gelak tu rasanya tak sah kut. >.< sebab our Raja Lawak is there. Our restaurant is very unusual and pelik. haha.. we have rappers, raja lawak, rockers, ustazah (ehh??) hahaha~ ok2..that's enuf. puji lebih2 kang kembang pulak budak2 nih.

I was paid RM5 per hour. Pretty high, rite? :) Usually, restaurants will pay RM 3.50 to d employees. Thank God I end up here, at Umai Restaurant.. and thanks to my brother for recommended me there (opss...did I just spilled the beans??)  nway, Allah sangatlah Maha Pemberi Rezeki. Hang duk ceruk mana pun, Afrika ka, Bangladesh ka, Utopia ka, Gaza ka, semuanya Allah yg bagi rezeki. Hang tak mintak pon Dia bagi. Tak bersyukoq lagi tak tau la nak cakap pa. (p/s: ni pesanan utk diri sendiri & utk sesiapa yg terasa.hihi)

And today, masa tengah ambil order, ada mamat ni (looks like foreigner) datang dari belakang pastu cakap.. "can you take our order after this?" ana angguk ajelar.. masa tu tengah fokus taking order from another table.  Lepas tu baru ana pi tempat diorang (4 mamat semeja. 3 boleh tahan la, sorg kureng. haha..jahat tol) "Can I take your order please~" pastuh mula la dorg discussion session kat situ. tadi taknak discuss..bile ana datang baru nak discuss. Bile dorang bukak mulut je, Homaiii~~ dorang cakap korea! hihi.. excited tak tentu pasal sebab ambik order korean guys. >.<
"what is this?" yg mamat sorang tu tanya sambil tunjuk gambar kat menu harga RM75 tu. Menu Book saje RM75.gilo ah.. "ouh, that's Seafood Fried Rice. And that's..err..Also Fried Rice but very spicy.." kalut den nak explain Nasi Goreng Cili Padi. haha.. lepas dorang discuss2 apa semua, then decide nak Nasi Goreng Seafood ngan Mixed Veges.. Awal-awal tu da terperasan sorang mamat ni dari group tu. Selalu datang restaurant kami. Ada la perkataan melayu yang dia tahu "Goreng" haha..comel je sebut. And I realized the only word I know when they spoke korean is "jua-he" which means "like". The rest...is blurr. har~ har~ har~ 

Then I realized, I really need to learn another language. I really need to! Seyes I wanna learn Mandarin. Kalau dorang kutuk-kutuk ke bleh kite tau kan..hehe (ana bkn racist. Don't misunderstood)

Another experience with foreigner. Masa tu dorang datang kat restoran. Semua buat bodoh je tau. And I was like..seriously! takder ke yang nak ambik order ni? *Ok, this is my weak point. I will only be responsible if there is no one wanna take d responsibility* but this case is different. Malas semalas malasnya. haha~ Then, someone said "meh kita bagi budak foundation yang ambik order" So, nak tak nak, I took their orders. It's not bad as it seems! hehe~ best kot layan foreigner.. Taktau bahasa apa dorang guna.. France maybe..something like that :) Best tu sebab leh asah speaking skill yang dah berkarat tuh and feel proud of your own English. Not proud like bad, it's like a nicer "proud" version. Be thankful that you still have functional brain when ada yang dah ditarik balik nikmat tu. Allahurabb~

Banyak lagi cerite. Seyes best tengok kerenah-kerenah manusia. ^^ I'll update next time, insyaAllah. Till then, Assalamualaikum :)

my workplace ^_~








Comments

Popular Posts